To ensure the safety required for automotive products durability and reliability, it is necessary to run simulations and calculations in addition to long-term stress tests on materials, components and complete assemblies at an early stage of development.
For this reason, both development sites are equipped with a comprehensive testing laboratory. Among other things, the following testing capabilities are present at the development sites:
- Several thermal shock chambers (-75 ° C to max. + 250 ° C)
- Temperature chambers for the implementation of long-term electrical tests under temperature (-40 ° C to max. + 180 ° C)
- Vibration system (up to 11kN / 3 kHz under temperature)
- reflow oven to conduct solderability tests
- Strain-/Stress measurement equipment
- Equipment to carry out destructive analysis of products and components